Friday 18 February 2011

New Beginning

So today I finally decided I wanted to be a writer, express my self though words, through voice, through every limb of my body.  So I wrote a poem.
She was solitary, content with her surroundings.
Fascinated in nirvana, gifted, but jaded within society.
She was on the wrong path; heading nowhere fast.
Running wild; like wolves, she was free
Unaware; she needed to fasten her seatbelt.
Overwhelmed; she was with change. She fall apart; one big mess.
Soon it was time to stray from pasts, to fade within society.
No longer inconsistent, a copy, a clone, a walking fiend,
Fading into the background.
Some black and white portrait; gathering dust
Of some “happy” family?
Some “happy” life?
Some “happy” ending?
A fairy tale.
A stranger to devotion; desires
Captivated by society?
Time has been told. Some happily every after,
Fading from black to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment